Sorry, nothing in cart.
500g Chicken tenderloins
120g PANKO Gourmet Seasoned Breadcrumbs- EGYPTIAN STYLE
1 butternut pumpkin, halved, seeded, peeled and thickly sliced.
2 zucchini, cut into 2cm chunks
2 red onion, cut into 2cm chunks
2 red capsicum, cut into 2cm chunks
200g green olives
200g feta, crumbled
1 bunch parsley
1 lemon, sliced into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place the pumpkin, zucchini, onion, capsicum, olives and rosemary in a roasting pan.
3. Spray with oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Roast for 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and just starting to brown.
6. Crumb chicken breasts following the crumbing instructions on the back of the pack.
7. Panfry using olive oil until crumbs are golden and chicken is fully cooked.
8. Transfer roasted vegetables into a medium bowl, add feta and chopped parsley and toss.
9. Serve chicken with roasted vegetables on the side and a wedge of lemon. Delish!