Sorry, nothing in cart.
2 large chicken breasts, halved horizonally to make 4 fillets
120g PANKO Gourmet Breadcrumbs- MEXICAN STYLE
3 medium zucchini, ends cut off and halved lengthwise
1 red capsicum cored and cut in half
5 sweet corncobs, husks removed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small jalapeno pepper
1/4 cup minced fresh coriander
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon agave syrup
2 tablespoons minced fresh coriander
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Whole Lime in quarters
1. Crumb Chicken fillets following crumbing instructions on the back of the pack.
2. Panfry Chicken fillets until golden and chicken is fully cooked.
3. Rub zucchini, red capsicum, and corn with olive oil.
4. Heat a grill to medium-high heat, then grill veggies directly on grates until zucchini and capsicum are tender and corn is slightly charred.
5. Remove from heat and dice zucchini and red capsicum.
6. Cut corn off of cob and toss zucchini, red capsicum, corn, jalapeno pepper, and coriander in a large bowl. Set aside.
7. Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Pour dressing over salad and toss to evenly coat.
10. Chill salad until ready to serve.
11. Thinly slice crumbed chicken diagonally and serve with the Charred sweet corn salad.
12. Garnish with fresh Coriander leaves and a wedge of lime. Delish!
Offer ends December 31st 2020