Sorry, nothing in cart.
4 pieces of skinless salmon portions
120g PANKO Gourmet Breadcrumbs – AUSTRALIAN STYLE
4 cups baby spinach
2 teaspoon crushed garlic
2 x 400gram can butter beans/cannellini beans rinsed and drained
1/2 cup frozen peas
2 tablespoon plain Greek yoghurt
16 small Cherry Tomatoes halved
1 Bunch parsley, roughly cut
1 whole lemon cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C / 320 degrees F (fan forced).
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Push the AUSTRALIAN STYLE PANKO Gourmet Breadcrumbs on top of the salmon.
4. lightly spray with cooking oil.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through.
– heat a shallow frypan on medium heat and add a little oil.
– add the garlic, butter beans, spinach and frozen peas.
– Stir until spinach starts to wilt.
– Remove from heat and stir through the Greek yoghurt and a pinch of salt and pepper.
– Divide Butter Bean Salad between 4 plates:
– Add the salmon on top, scatter the tomatoes, serve with a lemon wedge and sprinkle over the parsley. Delish!