Sorry, nothing in cart.
8 cups kale leaves,washed, torn into bite size pieces
2 tablespoons rice vinegar or red wine vinegar
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 large tomato chopped
1/2 red onion thinly sliced or 1-2 scallions, chopped
4 ounces feta cheese crumbled (~ 3/4 cup)
16 kalamata olives pitted
4 slow poached eggs that have been briefly fried in a little oil
60g PANKO Gourmet Breadcrumbs- FRENCH STYLE
1. Place kale in a large salad bowl. Whisk together Salad Dressing.
2. Shallow fry FRENCH STYLE PANKO Gourmet Breadcrumbs until light brown. Set aside.
3. Divide kale among 4 bowls. Top each bowl with tomato, onion, feta cheese and olives.
4. Carefully place a fried slow-poached egg on top of each bowl.
5. Sprinkle over the fried FRENCH STYLE PANKO Gourmet Crumbs. Delish!